Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Will this mulcher fit a 303.5e cr?

PJM ยท 2026-09-17 22:37

The mulcher brochure below says the working flow rate is 15-35gpm and the Cat 303.5e has 3 flow ratings: Pump Flow at 2,400 rpm is 26gpm Aux Circuit Primary flow is 18 gpm Aux Circuit Secondary Flow is 7 gpm Which flow rating would apply to a mulcher? I have a thumb on it now and the machine is setup to allow continuous flow with an aux settings change. I'll need to add a case drain kit. Is there a part number for such a kit that will fit this machine? My serial is RKY00586. At cat parts I see 650-0199 and 591-1755 but I can't tell if they fit my machine or are what I will need for this mulcher. Will this mulcher work for me on this machine with the drain kit installed? Anything I should be concerned about? Oh, also the attachment block is for a bigger machine, I will definitely need to get a new pin block.

Replies0

No replies yet.