Any one know what terminal is what I'm referring to the 3 little ones right near each other there not marked Thanks!
Wilson doesn't make their own designs, they're aftermarket copies, so that looks like a leece neville or prestolite or something. Those are probably AC outputs that are there for testing maybe? not usually hooked up on vehicle alternators, you could use one for tachometer drive, but the others are useless. Hook it to pos and neg and see what it does. It looks like a one wire copy of a design that usually has another terminal for the excite/lamp but that's obviously missing, so I'm gonna say it's a one wire alternator.
That was the plan they do appear to come off the back of the diodes. I'll give that ago.
Stator taps. Install instructions attached.
Those are stator taps. ABC Wilson is my favorite rotating electric remanufacture. High quality stuff. Edit: heymccall was faster on the trigger
Thanks folks! Here's the gem it's going on