Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2001 international 4700 ignition switch wiring

Deepellum3 · 2024-06-13 01:57

I just purchased a 2001 4700, last 8 of VIN 1H379325 I’m looking for help with the ignition switch. I purchased a new switch but I’m not certain where the pink and light blue wires connect on the switch. I should have taken a better picture Thanks in advance

Replies2
  1. #1mekanik2024-06-13 07:57

    This should help:

  2. #2Deepellum32024-06-15 16:51

    Thanks Mekanik for the diagram. I finally had the truck towed to my place and found someone stole the 2 new batteries and cables. I need to purchase the positive cables now. I saw they had some fuses, links in the cable. Would anyone know the part number, numbers for the cable? I don’t have a part manual nor a repair manual yet but will certainly be needing them most likely. I appreciate any help. Robert