Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Winch for D4D

catdw21e ยท 2018-07-18 12:39

Can someone tell me which Towing winches match to a Cat D4D . Thanks, catdw21e

Replies3
  1. #1crookedwrench2018-07-18 17:27

    I recently put a Hyster D4F on my direct drive D4D 78A series. D4E was the one that most used. Email me [email protected]

  2. #2Old Magnet2018-07-19 11:19

    You can use the Hyster D4E (has dual bolt pattern) or the D4F.

  3. #3epirbalex2018-07-21 19:15

    I sold a "D" series winch off one of my D47U's that was going to be put on a D4D . Fella said the flap top mounts were not going to be used and one of the cables remounted while the free spool was going to be disconnected . Reason being the "D" winch is much cheaper than the "E" series and is much the same inside . I have heard to that an E can be rebuilt using components from a D giving rise to some "undue riches " .