Will a winch from a jd450b loader swap over to a 550b dozer
. They are 3315 and 3325 winches. I THINK they have the same housings.
I swapped a 350D to a 455D. It was a direct bolt up. My gut tells me it will work. Measure the bolt spacing on the winch and your machine. You will probably have to remove your drawbar. Some winches came with a modified drawbar assembly.
Thanks for your time and input. Yeah the bolt spacing matches, but the draw bar would have to go. Really just don't know what is behind the rear cover plate(plumbing,couplings etc.) I just bought the dozer and happen to have chance to get the winch possibly. Did'nt want to even bother without a little input from those who know. Thanks y'all.
Its been a number of years ago but if I remember correctly it had a stub shaft with a gear that went on my machines PTO and then the winch gear attached to that gear via a triple chain link connector. It was a easy swap for sure in my case.