Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Wire Harness

Hunter013 · 2025-12-12 15:22

Looking for a wire harness with this connector end. Needs to be at least 5 wire with one of them being a common/ground. Came off of Kleeman MR110Z for the acceleration sensor.

Replies6
  1. #1Coaldust2025-12-12 17:06

    A side view would be nice. Is that receptacle threaded?

  2. #2Hunter0132025-12-12 17:07

    It is threaded

  3. #3Coaldust2025-12-12 17:48

    I’m usually pretty good at this game, but I’m not feeling it, on this one. It’s probably a ITT Cannon. You could probably match it up with their catalog.

  4. #4Hunter0132025-12-12 18:17

    I found out it’s an IFM brand, but I can’t figure out which style is the correct one.

  5. #5Tony Wells2025-12-13 00:30

    Looks like some variant of an M 12 connector. Have seen those on a Komptek Crambo shredder. Introduce Different coded M12 Connector Cable Assemblies for Sensor, Actuator, Ethernet and Power Applications Professionally introduce different coded m12 connector cable assemblies for Sensor, Actuator, Ethernet and Power Applications. cn.connector-wire-harness.com

  6. #6JLarson2025-12-18 03:02

    Looks like 5 wire, 5 pole M12 https://www.automationdirect.com/ad...hW28ONXMVGaZ2CFS9Gb9W11IIxlKgPzZ-gk57byZhDeQS