Back with a little problem on my 953B serial number 5MK00814 I have no power going to the fuse box on the orange wire for cigarette lighter, warning light and warning buzzer. It seems to me that they might feed off the big orange wire from the alternator and I do have power there. everything else seems to be working well enough. I don't have a wiring diagram to see where to look next and the harness looks like it would be a pain to open up. Any ideas Thanks I really appreciate your help. Mudober
That's the same orange wire. Must have a break somewhere between the alternator and the fuse box. BTW it goes to the fuse box via the starter relay and the main relay. Check your message inbox for an electrical schematic.
I seen them starter is working fine, but its possible it has two circuits. I'll look at these two relays maybe one or the other is not staying on when energized.
Not according to the schematic. Check your message inbox.
ok got it Thanks so much
Update Found the problem it was a big help to see the schematic. Coming from the relay was hot, So I cut into the harness where the orange wire from fuse entered and found that all three wires were corroded and broken off from larger feed wire. Yea fixed my cigarette lighter, now that's where I plug in my A.C. fan, just a 24 v fan I have in the cab but it helps. The dash warning light and stop horn still are not working. Today I didn't have time to look into that, started raining again.