Trying to find a wiring diagram for Takeuchi TB035. I bought a service manual and the wiring diagram isn't in it. Contacted dealer and they sent the link for the manual that I bought. Does anyone have one or know where I could get one?
All my Takeuchi service manuals have the schematic within, on a fold out page in the middle. Also, the fine folks at Takeuchi have also sent me digital copies. I have TL150, TB53FR, and TB180FR manuals. What exactly are you looking for to fix/ test?
I bought the machine used and there wasn't a manual come with it. It worked great for a few years and now it won't start. It seems like there is a bad ground. The online service manual doesn't have any wiring diagram. The Takeuchi dealer here said they don't have one which seems strange. Not sure how they would be able to fix the machine if I floated it for the 5-hour drive to them.
Doesn't start isn't very descriptive. At key on, do you get lamp test? Does engine crank? Is there smoke when cranking?
We put a new relay on for the starter. It will crank but won't start. Haven't seen any smoke When the key is on there are lights but the 2 main ones on top don't light up . It's a 2004.
I have part catalog TB035
Does it show the wiring diagram?
Does it show the wiring diagram ?
Any chamce you still have those manuals on file?