Can anyone tell me where I can find a basic wiring diagram for a Case 580C backhoe? After doing all this work on brakes and clutch and being underneath the machine I'm finding alot of wires not connected to anything, alot with bare wire like they were broke off. Some wrapped around things to keep them out of the way of things I guess?? Whoever owned this machine must not of been needing them.. hahaha. But never having workable lights and such alot or all of the switches and buttons on dash and back by the hoe are unreadable and I have no idea what they are for or what they run. Would like to make sure if any warning lights I have are in working order. Thanks and I would like to say all you guys who shared experience to my posts have helped me alot. I would like to buy all of you an adult beverage some time.
Buy a shop manual. It's worth every penny.
I'll second that
yeah i think with all the work that is needed on this machine probably a good idea
Here's my offer again parts and service manual on cd has a complete wiring diagram Ron
Nova481, I just bought a 580c. I am in serious need of a service manual, parts manual, and operators manual if the offer still stands.... I tried to PM you but apparently I am too new here still. Thanks
Hi popeye1 When your able to PM me send me your name and address and I'll mail them to you Ron
Nova481, Ok, sounds good. In order to PM someone, I am guessing that you just click their name and then can PM them. It looks like I am still waiting on an activation for my account or something. When I try to look at a profile (even my own) it says I don't have permission yet. Guess I will wait and see tomorrow. Thanks. In the meantime you are welcome to email me at gklogs (at) gmail (dot) com