Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Wiring Diagram PC200-6

Hydraumind · 2018-04-28 06:30

Anyone can share detailed wiring diagram or repair manual for PC200-6 S/N: 103550 I think this machine is custom spec, it has a small controller on the side of the seat not like the big controller on the rear side of the cab

Replies9
  1. #1tool_king2018-04-28 15:14

    What is your email address ? I have service manual on the 200-6 I can email you.

  2. #2John C.2018-05-01 00:48

    Does this machine have and articulated boom or maybe be a Hyper GX model?

  3. #3Hydraumind2018-05-01 08:35

    No articulated boom and not a hyperGX model

  4. #4Rakesh292019-10-30 08:05

    Hi tool_king... can you email me a copy of the service manual as well please. [email protected] Thanks.

  5. #5Mathess2024-11-22 15:14

    [email protected]

  6. #6tool_king2024-11-22 19:51

    emailed

  7. #7Mathess2024-11-22 21:10

    Thanks its [email protected]

  8. #8tool_king2024-11-22 21:11

    welecome

  9. #9lecoousi2025-04-19 04:31

    Hi tool_king, can you email me a copy of the service manual for the pc200-6 as well please? I’m having electrical issues with one of these machines. Email - [email protected] Cheers