We have these parts for sale for Wirtgen milling machines. http://www.machinerytrader.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=8963815 http://www.machinerytrader.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=8964017 http://www.machinerytrader.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=8964031 2 track chains in great shape with grousers and pads attached. Grousers are worn and where installed as back ups. A variety of W2000 parts. Wirtgen W2000XL Spare Parts sn 6.20.13024559.0466 Qty Part # Description Price total 2 112498 burnt part $35.26 $70.52 5 15132 rail $20.54 $102.70 1 145469 cable $51.72 $51.72 1 142245 cable $56.50 $56.50 1 142246 cable $59.89 $59.89 4 142241 cable $71.78 $287.12 2 142244 cable $79.25 $158.50 1 111363 roller assem. $489.40 $489.40 1 114662 rubber $516.90 $516.90 8 2066123 track rollers $612.32 $4,898.56 1 150157 sprinkler pipe $188.13 $188.13 4 117971 chain link $2.61 $10.44
So good to have One of the Cavaliere Brothers here with us. I'm going to assume DJ. DJ is the combo cutter box still the same one from all those years ago? I dont know of anything Wirtgen that old. Wow. Stavola still have a few of the older Wirtgens from what I understand, I dont know if I have seen 2000 series around much anymore at all.