http://www.northeastrockbusters.com/ What a cool get together!!
This part is confusing: "the New England Chapter of the Historical Construction Equipment Association (HCEA) which is headquartered in Bowling Green Ohio." It does look like a neat organization!
I'm going to this. Anyone else going?
I'll be there. Here is just a little more information: https://www.cloudcountytourism.com/?page_id=462
Here is a local advertising flier.
I had planned on being there. Things out of my control got in the way. How did the 50 bottom plow setup being pulled by the four Cat 60s go today.
They plowed a little bit Friday, and broke the common hitch. They got it repaired and were going to plow again Saturday with prairie tractors and steam engines, but that hadn't gotten started by 2pm when we left. Its not just a single 50 bottom plow, but several 8-12 bottom riding plows pulled by a common toolbar. The bottoms are mechanically tripped in or out by people riding on a platform in front of the bottoms. It was a typical Kansas August day. High in the 90's, 20 mph south wind, with gusts to 30. Dry, bare ground, so plenty of blowing dust. I put a few photos in the old iron section at the end of the forum list.