I have a kawaski 65z loader everything was running great just pushing orange grove,the hydraulic hose under the seat that is connected to the pump broke.I replaced line and checked an replaced fluids now it won't go in reverse or forward anyone know what this can be.My dads in hospital have no idea where to start it is a electric shift but I don't have schematics for electric system.
Pump may have an air lock. Try bleeding lines with it running and see if you can establish flow. Make sure it is neutral with the parking brake on and maybe chock the wheels as well.
I have done this and still nothing I'm lost I am trying to figure out where to find a electric schematic for loader.So I can see the components for the electric shift see if a switch was tripped or something went bad.Would you know where I can find a schematic.I know these Kawasaki 65z loaders are getting to be a mystery because they have disappeared not many people to work on.I did have someone come out an look at it he said I need schematics.