Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Words just cant express

Vetech63 · 2018-09-20 13:50

!st off...…...if your running 2 rollers beside each other, make sure your both watching where your going so you don't run into each other and break a $800.00 vibrator motor. 2nd...…..If something is leaking, don't find a stick, sharpen it into the shape of a pencil, tie part of a Walmart bag around it......then drive it into the case drain hose! 3rd...…..Don't continue to run the machine until it wont move anymore. LOL Yes, this is what I saw when I drove up. they ran this machine out of oil, then dragged it of the pavement mat. Left some nice scars!

Replies11
  1. #1kshansen2018-09-20 14:41

    That job needs to have surcharge added to it kind of like a "dope slap"!

  2. #2DMiller2018-09-20 17:52

    GRRRRR! I really had a bad attitude when the Igits got to playing machine tag!!

  3. #3funwithfuel2018-09-20 20:12

    These the same guys that don't believe in grease?

  4. #4Wes J2018-09-20 20:50

    One of those job security operators? I'd buy him lunch. He'll probably be the foreman by next month.

  5. #5Vetech632018-09-21 07:37

    All I can say fellas is ………….Im living the dream.

  6. #6Junkyard2018-09-21 08:35

    Is that what we’re doing out here? Lol

  7. #7DB22018-09-21 09:54

    I don’t mind the equipment. It’s the people that give me nightmares

  8. #8DMiller2018-09-21 13:52

    Oh YEAH!! The Dream!!

  9. #9Jakebreak2018-09-21 17:10

    Finally someone figured out the dream I have been trying to figure it out I keep asking people to let me know when they figure it out have a good weekend fellas and drink up

  10. #10Bls repair2018-09-28 14:01

    This guy never learned the two lever system . Lever A and lever B ,and what he should do is lever B .

  11. #11Tractorguy2018-10-01 23:11

    Hey at least there’s no dirt in the system