Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Work of Art

nova481 · 2025-09-02 14:18

Hope I’m not violating any HEF rules. I just got my injection pump back from rebuild by thepumpguysc. The thing looks brand new. I don’t know whether to have it installed in my dirty old machine or put it on display. Talk about pride in your work. Anyways, just a shout out to thepumpguysc. Ron

Replies6
  1. #1Legdoc2025-09-02 21:27

    Always refreshing to find someone still taking pride in their work. If I ever need a pump he will be my first choice.

  2. #2reganj2025-09-02 23:26

    What the,,,,,,, he painted mine blue to match my blue new holland And quick service, good price, good man Thank You again @thepumpguysc

  3. #3Welder Dave2025-09-04 15:17

    Pumpguy has helped a lot of people on the forum.

  4. #4HoeHoeHoe2025-09-05 18:38

    Looks good Wish I knew about pumpguy before I used local shop

  5. #5thepumpguysc2025-09-06 16:57

    I’m still lurking in the background.. I think a lot of people are using the “search” function and figuring out what’s wrong with their pumps.. so not a lot of troubleshooting lately.. I’m still staying busy though, so I don’t make it here every day..

  6. #6nova4812025-10-23 12:22

    Just an update. I found a mechanic less than 2 miles away. He’s an operating engineer and fixes heavy equipment on the side. He installed my pump, the drive gear timing marks were all screwed up, got it running with a lot of white smoke. It turns out the pump just needed a quarter inch turn and now it’s running fine.