Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

work pics

greenie ยท 2007-01-31 17:42

gotta love working in boston :thumbsup :thumbsup

Replies24
  1. #1Ford LT-90002007-01-31 18:08

    Is Testa a big company ? Is that who you work for ? Quite a few demo jobs in B.C. is done with dynamite by one of the world reknown Pacific Blasting. You need a building imploded they do it :yup

  2. #2rino14942007-01-31 18:20

    I have seen alot of pics in magazines and on the internet of Testa. They are a pretty big company. Do you work for them ?

  3. #3greenie2007-01-31 18:25

    yep. started out as a laborer something like 13-14 years ago. it's nice to have the right toys to learn on.

  4. #4murray832007-01-31 18:38

    I watched something on tv with Testa doing a demo job on a bridge,I think it was the discovery channel awhile back but they seem like a no BS company that have the gear I'd love to play on. Thats their 650 Komatsu I think I've seen a few pics of that machine floating about. Just a question for you,they mainly operate out of MASS. and your in NH do you have much of a travel for work?

  5. #5greenie2007-01-31 18:50

    No If I lived any closer to mass I;d have to pay their taxes so my commute is only about 30-40 minutes normally. also here is my new toy.

  6. #6Countryboy2007-01-31 20:09

    You are now the "OFFICIAL TESTA PICTURE TAKER". We expect pictures daily, no excuses. :wink2 Man, thats gotta be fun working for that company. I have seen thousands of pictures of them working and enjoyed seeing every one. :thumbsup Sorry Lashlander, you and Greenie are now in a tie for the coolest job. :yup

  7. #7DigDug2007-01-31 20:19

    Greenie- welcome here, and nice pics! I am a small demo contractor , another 500 machines and i should be all caught up to you guys. :wink2

  8. #8rino14942007-01-31 20:59

    How many people does Testa employ ??

  9. #9jimmyjack2007-01-31 21:06

    ill agree testa is BIG, they just demo a old railroad bridge here in portsmouth,seen them a lot in providence on demo jobs alot of big road and demo jobs in new england you'll see testa on it:thumbsup

  10. #10jimmyjack2007-01-31 21:10

    http://www.testacorp.com/default.asp :notworthy :notworthy :yup

  11. #112004F5502007-01-31 21:46

    How many 345's was it again? 14 at once?...nice website and pics....does Milton have a salesman just for you guys lol?jkjkjk....nice stuff

  12. #12Lashlander2007-01-31 23:55

    :crying :crying :ban :ban Actually, thats OK. The pressure was really getting to me.:bouncegri Cool pics greenie.:thumbsup However, around here greenie is sort of a derogatory term.:yup

  13. #13Countryboy2007-02-01 00:01

    Don't kill me, I'm just the messenger. :bouncegri Hey Greenie, how bout a pic of the coolest piece of equipment that Testa has. Something real special purpose that you don't see everyday. :yup

  14. #14greenie2007-02-01 07:49

    #1 I got the nickname cause of my last name. I got most of my pictures from a girl in the office but from now on I'll carry a camera with me so the coolest machine I've got right now:

  15. #15Lashlander2007-02-01 09:05

    Hey, those look like perfectly good columns your destroying there.

  16. #16RuskEnt2007-02-01 11:03

    Great pictures man! Keep them coming!! Maintanence on those machines must run alot of dough!

  17. #17jeff452007-02-03 22:33

    i live right south of boston in quincy, and see testa working everywhere. its amazing watching these guys work. keep up the good work :notworthy

  18. #18Dusty2007-02-04 10:28

    that is sweet

  19. #19atgreene2007-02-05 13:21

    What's wrong with a name like green?

  20. #20fireman0502007-11-13 00:24

    any new pics?

  21. #21Wolf2007-11-13 00:45

    Greenie, question about testa you guys ever get to demo buildings too, or is it pretty much bridges and roadways?

  22. #22jazak2007-11-14 21:55

    Those are some HUGE excavators!!!

  23. #23solar1402008-04-28 15:04

    Check this out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4eABh6afaA

  24. #24solar1402008-04-28 15:07

    And this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RP9omhkxDQ