Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Work tool harness for cat 252b3

FarmerGordy ยท 2019-05-18 18:38

My machine currently doesn't have electric auxiliary connection. I'm looking to add it but I cannot find where I tap into the wires at. any help would be greatly appreciated. I did install two relays to operate the joystick buttons and they do click. I just cannot find where the electrical connections for the work harness would be. PS I'm making my own harness.

Replies6
  1. #1Nige2019-05-19 05:58

    As with all Cat equipment a Serial Number would go a long way to identify what you have. TNK-prefix by any chance..? Usually the Electrical Schematic shows all the attachments, even if they are optional. Again - S/N required to get the correct one.

  2. #2FarmerGordy2019-05-19 14:14
  3. #3Nige2019-05-19 15:52

    You have mail. There is a Serial Number break in the TNK-prefix Electrical Schematic at TNK00991, so your machine falls into the higher S/N group.

  4. #4FarmerGordy2019-05-19 16:29

    I have not received anything in my inbox yet. I even checked my spam. [email protected]

  5. #5FarmerGordy2019-05-19 16:36

    Or [email protected] Thank you again for everything!!!

  6. #6Nige2019-05-20 04:53

    Re-sent. Got your email address wrong the first time.