Hey guys:notworthy ,Does anybody members of this forum have picture(s) from the world of concrete 2007??I can`t find pictures from the earthmoving section at World of concrete 2007. THANKS in advance, equipment fan
Are you looking for a photo of something specific?
As far as earthmoving equipment the show really did not have alot. The JD, Komatsu, Kobelco and Case booths were OK but nothing like ConEX. Cat had the most pathetic booth of all: a forklift, skid steer, backhoe and landscape loader. Sorry no pics didn't take my camera and the show was in Vegas - there was a lot going on.:naughty :naughty :yup
Hi CEwriter,i would like to find pictures on Deere,New holland,bobcat,komatsu,cat and case booths.I dont know where to go (on the web) to find pictures of this booths.I search,search and search but no result. Hi CM1995, you say cat has the most pathetic booth of all.That disappoint me.I`m a fan of cat machines but sometime not like here. equipment fan:notworthy
Equipment Fan, Sorry, no pictures of booths. But we covered pretty much all of the machines that were introduced at WoC in the email newsletter that you can find on this web page: http://www.constructionequipment.com/article/CA6422007.html?text=e-marketwatch May be a few stragglers in next month's eMarket Watch edition. Are pictures of trade-show booths interesting to folks on this board? If so, why? Or do you primarily want to see the new machines that are introduced at the show -- either in the manufacturer's photo or in our own pictures? Best, Larry
Working for an equipment distributor I find it interesting that owners and operators would like to see booth pics. I always take pictures of our booth for internal purposes but did not think most people would like to see them. I guess most guys would be interested mostly in product realse pics, since most of the stuff at these shows are there year after year. If you want pictures of specific booths let me know I have guys going out to the National Demolition Show in Vegas at the end of the week. Just give me a heads up on which booths you would like.:usa
Hi ecocrusher1:notworthy ,i would like to have some pictures of the national demoliton show.I would like to have the bobcat company,allied-gator,caterpillar inc.,genesis attachments,Enterprising Europa,Ingersoll Rand Construction Technologies,LBX Link Belt,Stanley LaBounty and Volvo Construction Equipment booth pictures.I know it`s a big command of pictures but this is principaly the booth i would like to have pictures:Bobcat company,caterpillar inc.,Ingersoll Rand Construction Technologies,LBX Link Belt and Volvo Construction Equipment.PLEASE and THANKS in advance:drinkup !!!Your are a good guy!
Just passed on your request to one of my associates that will be there. I will see what i can turn up for you.
ok THANKS,reply me if yes i will have some pics of these booths!!!