Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Worlds biggest Dozer

ravenseye ยท 2008-05-30 12:49

http://www.vincelewis.net/acco.html Please have a look at this site it is worth a look Seeya

Replies13
  1. #1AtlasRob2008-05-30 13:11

    Thanks for the link :thumbsup, first thought is why build it but not use it. Lucky I read further before I put my big foot in my mouth again still quite incredible that it hasn't gone to work. Goes to show how a change of management, or death of an inspiration can so drastically change the direction of a company.

  2. #2BCB2008-05-30 14:52

    Wow thats big, i wonder if they would let me just barrow it for a while lol

  3. #3stretch2008-05-30 14:58

    This one's been on here before...it was destined for the same contract as their massive grader, which is also in storage. And no mines have bought them yet?

  4. #4Squizzy246B2008-05-30 19:41

    There are links from this thread: and the ACCO Grader on this one:

  5. #5ravenseye2009-09-19 06:58

    Now the british goverment is to get in to bed with Gadafi these machine might still reach lybia

  6. #6jd5502009-09-19 20:59

    now that is a big machine

  7. #7Txdrt2009-09-20 00:56

    Check out the Komatsu D575A-3SD, I was under the impression it was the world's biggest. Here is a link. I also saw it on Discovery or something like that. Worlds best earth movers,I think. It had everything from That huge excavator, to a backhoe, Great show! largest. http://www.provehicles.co.uk/biggest-bulldozer-in-the-world/ And here is a link to the show. http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/series/man-made/3798/Overview

  8. #8alco2009-09-20 08:06

    This is where it gets tricky.......the ACCO dozer is the largest track dozer built, but the 575 is the largest production built dozer. The ACCO machine was a one off, so it never made it into production. Then of course, there were a few others like the Western dozer, but that was a wheeled machine. Brian

  9. #9Txdrt2009-09-20 22:44

    It's a pretty close call, but you are correct. Would love to see it move some dirt. I wonder if the elevator is working?

  10. #10LBTCon2009-09-20 23:14

    I wonder if I could use it to rough in a few yards.

  11. #11maddog2009-09-21 09:38

    vroom vroom

  12. #12big block 882009-09-21 11:11

    Thats big fella...

  13. #13TheLawnWorker2009-09-22 11:48

    wow. I want to drive it.