Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Would you trust ebay for Deere filters?

emmett518 · 2024-06-07 20:31

Would you buy filters off of eBay? Oem or Chinese aftermarket? Price discounts are huge.

Replies8
  1. #1Columbo2024-06-07 20:39

    Filters from a private seller with clear pictures showing new packaging and part numbers, yes I would. People sell machines and then offload parts they collected (I got a set of new Cat OEM fan belts this way for a great price). Filters from a generic “reseller” with vague pictures/description- no way!!

  2. #2IceHole2024-06-07 22:21

    I bought some "Wix" filters off Amazon, some where Wix, but a couple I had serious doubts of. Like to the point I'm surprised it wasn't typo'd Wrix or something

  3. #3cfherrman2024-06-07 22:44

    No, there are counterfeit filters everywhere including parts stores, only dealer for me unfortunately

  4. #4PeterP92024-06-08 12:01

    Hell no!

  5. #5Nige2024-06-08 13:14

    How about nooooooo, or even ***k no............!!

  6. #6crane operator2024-06-08 14:15

    Surely you don't put enough hours on your machine, that the difference in filter costs is that big of a deal. What do you put on for hours per year? Doing filters once or twice a year?

  7. #7emmett5182024-06-19 04:48

    I do the two fuel filters, the oil filters, and an oil change every year. I do the hydraulic filter, and the transmission filter every two years. Change the DEF filter when I flush and refill the nearly empty DEF tank. I probably put 200 hours on the machine in a year.

  8. #8Joe H2024-07-06 11:36

    Filter Perfection in Seconds: High-Quality Oil Filter Making! ️✨#TechMagic | Smartest Workers | Smartest Workers · Original audio Filter Perfection in Seconds: High-Quality Oil Filter Making! ️✨#TechMagic. Smartest Workers · Original audio www.facebook.com Where quality is job one. Joe H