So my T770 broke down on Wednesday. It kept going into limp mode due to the camshaft sensor not reading properly. The local dealer was nice enough to offer me the use of a new t870. I mentioned to them that I thought the a/c wasn't working very well, so they switched it out with another T870. I put 14 hours on it in the last two days. Nice machine until the right hand drive motor seized. I cant believe it. The sales man again made the day and brought out a T750 to let me finish my job. Great service, but cant believe my luck with these machines.
Good sales guy,
Welcome to my world....shakes head...
WoW on the suport
that is great support I'm thinkin your next machine will be from them
Yes the support has been great the whole time I have had my machine. Definitely not complaining about that side of things. Wish the dealer was a little closer, but that being said, all the other dealers are the same distance or more away. I am debating a second CTL or an E63. Depending on the snow contracts this winter, I might pick up a lease.
They hate you
LOL! I can only imagine what they said out loud when they saw your number come across their phone for the third time. Sometimes this stuff happens regardless of what color it is.
The last time, I asked the salesman if he was sitting! LOL. He said no, so I told him he should be. I am sure they do hate me, but at least I don't yell and scream like other people. I know that things happen regardless of color because I have talked to other local companies running Case, cat, JD..... they all seem to have there issues. Just glad that I am getting the support that I am.