Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Wow its slow around here….

Burnout · 2009-12-12 02:50

Slow... you'd think it was winter or something. Well I'm here to say.... Buck up sport. How about some snow removal to get people in the mood?

Replies43
  1. #1Burnout2009-12-12 02:53

    Or how about some Ritchie Bros pics? does that get you in the mood? a little taste from what we played with. And pic number 3... does that name look familiar? A company thats practically a legend around here already.

  2. #2Burnout2009-12-12 02:55

    And the last 2 for now....05Cummins helpin me take some other photo's. Oh... and some lifty thing that I doubt you guys are interested in. Stupid lifty things from Sterling always showin up at my dirt sales. By the way Diggs... thats 1 094 posts....I'm gonna make it to 9730 and then your gonna have to make good on our deal.

  3. #3cummins052009-12-12 03:33

    Just had to put the pic with my ugly mug up there didnt you lol Just so you all know i didnt read the owners manual and im not trained to run a man lift i just fliped switches at random till he was in the air.

  4. #4CM19952009-12-12 12:33

    What's all that white stuff on the ground?

  5. #5Burnout2009-12-12 12:53

    Pennies falling from the sky!

  6. #6Burnout2009-12-13 12:30

    Ok... some more pics. Anyone remember the song I got hoes?

  7. #7Burnout2009-12-13 12:33

    They had a few hoes at this auction, 94 to be exact. Which oddly enough is not really that impressive.

  8. #8Burnout2009-12-13 12:35

    Now.... does anyone remember the song "I got D8T's?" Neither do I guess I should write it. In one of the pics there is a little box with a pipe comin out of it on the back of the fuel tank... any idears?

  9. #9SAH2009-12-13 12:36

    nice equipment in your pics

  10. #10Burnout2009-12-13 12:38

    Sorry... that pic is in this post.

  11. #11Burnout2009-12-13 12:41

    And heres what I know everyone was waiting for... TRACKLOADERS

  12. #12Burnout2009-12-13 12:43

    And here are the stupid lifty things for you lifty people.

  13. #13Burnout2009-12-13 12:45

    Need a lift? I will admit I know nothing about cranes but that 9310 looks kinda big to me.

  14. #14cummins052009-12-13 13:03

    that pipe has to be a pre heating system only thing i could think of

  15. #15CM19952009-12-13 13:13

    Nah, it's a pony motor for the CD player

  16. #16AtlasRob2009-12-13 13:37

    I would agree, a night heater to warm the engine, cab and fuel if its the same as mine.

  17. #17cummins052009-12-13 13:46

    I bet that machine was on cleanup. far enough behind the gang they wanted to make sure it started.

  18. #18Burnout2009-12-13 18:21

    I just figured it was the exhaust for the flux capacitor... you know if they don't make the full 1.21 jigawatts.... you might as well just pack up and go back to your own time.

  19. #19AK HDM2009-12-13 18:24

    Webasto or Espar heater ??

  20. #20Burnout2009-12-13 18:24

    More lifty things. I swear I have more

  21. #21Burnout2009-12-13 18:26

    Aerial photography... and yes of course we read all safety warnings and made sure we were qualified to run the genie lift. Well all that we felt like reading.

  22. #22Burnout2009-12-13 18:28

    Ok.... that is all. For now

  23. #23cummins052009-12-13 18:37

    Next time i will drive you around with the genie lift and you can take mobile eye in the sky pics

  24. #24hvy 1ton2009-12-13 18:57

    No love for the 755 burnout?

  25. #25Burnout2009-12-13 19:54

    There is a video of the 755 to follow... but no love for the german thing they call a track loader.

  26. #26Dozerboy2009-12-15 16:24

    Why do you go to all of these auction just for the hell of it?

  27. #27Burnout2009-12-16 00:25

    Yep... something like that. You get to see some cool iron there, and find out who won't be hiring in the near future.

  28. #28928G Boy2009-12-16 12:31

    Ritchie Bros auctions are definitely a good time!

  29. #29Burnout2009-12-16 12:37

    If for nothing else... the breakfast buffet is amazing!

  30. #30catd8t2009-12-16 13:45

    nope knowone was waitting for TRACKLOADERS. only you. and it is true on who wont be hiring.

  31. #31Dozerboy2009-12-16 19:57

    So do they let anyone just come on the grounds? Give me the low down on getting in. I might try and hit one up some time its nice to know whos spending $$ on newer iron and I like to play.

  32. #32Burnout2009-12-17 00:27

    Ok... go to the auction site, find a place to park. Now here is where it gets tricky. Your going to walk up to the door, open it and walk in. Thats it... thats all.

  33. #33Dozerboy2009-12-17 10:16

    Humm I would figure they would a least get some info from you... but thanks smarta$$. Do you have to push or pull the door?

  34. #34Burnout2009-12-17 14:16

    It's a pull kind of door....:drinkup They get info from you if you register to bid. My old man is always registered with RB so if I know thta he bothered I will go in and grab a catalogue then it looks more official. And you get a fancy cheap orange RB hat. And like I said... breakfast buffet. If your against breakfast buffets, your a communist.

  35. #35catd8t2009-12-17 15:48

    hahaha really who doesnt love buffets if you still hungry you just go back and if you want to fill your pockets with food you can cause well i get hungry sometimes and at the buffet you paid so that mean you paid for it all

  36. #36AtlasRob2009-12-17 17:22

    Its an eberspacher.

  37. #37Burnout2009-12-17 17:25

    an eberspacher? WTH is that? It's actually a Webasto heater. Guess I forgot to include that information.

  38. #38Vantage_TeS2009-12-18 18:40

    Hey I never got my hat yet. ***?

  39. #39AtlasRob2009-12-19 13:59

    Same thing, different manufacturer on a different lump of rock. COPY + PASTED from http://www.eberspacher.com/ is a wholly owned subsidiary of J. Eberspächer GmbH of Germany and was established in 1977 to introduce diesel fuelled independent heating systems into the UK and Eire car, commercial vehicle and marine markets and to create a network of local distributors.

  40. #40Burnout2009-12-19 15:23

    ***... what hat?

  41. #41Vantage_TeS2009-12-19 19:46

    *** ***? cheap..orange?

  42. #42Burnout2009-12-20 17:05

    Oh... then remind me next time i come down you jerk.

  43. #43JDMGrading2009-12-21 18:01

    Looks almost like a aux. propane heater??