Watch as Testa Corp's Gridiron Artisans change out the cables holding the wrecking ball to their 1971 HC238 Link Belt truck crane. In addition to changing the cables they also upgrade the shock absorbing truck tires that sit in between the clevis and the wrecking ball. The Link Belt has a boom of 160 feet is in full dress counterweights with a 125 ton lifting capacity. Watch as a team of four changes everything out and has the Wrecking Ball back in action in just 28 minutes. Technical information furnished by you guys.....The Crane Experts at HeavyEquipmentForums particularly ATCOEQUIP, JDEFMOMI and Buckethead. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3283iLs_Nmk
I love your pictures, you've got some talent.
Cool video ERH...I like it!
that is serious wrecking. nice job, as always, steve. what's next?
Thanks Mike , I appreciate it....
New Videos I have 3-4 new videos in the works. The subtitles were stepping stone to the next level: Narration.
Cool video!!
Great video OP, thx for sharing! Brought back my childhood memory!