Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

WTB 450 B Case crawler for parts

Dozerbill63 ยท 2018-01-09 19:16

I would like to buy a non running 450 B Case Crawler Dozer for Parts , my 450 B is a 1982 year . I just rebuilt the engine and my tractor is missing a lot of parts , some need replaced , doesn't matter if engine is missing , undercarriage worn out , I just need some parts , would like too look before I buy . If anyone knows where one is sitting for sale please let me know . Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1thepumpguysc2018-01-10 05:32

    Bill, I contacted the guy & it was a 580 not a 450.. sorry, I tried.

  2. #2Dozerbill632018-01-10 19:30

    Thank you Pumpguy , sorry I don't know your name ?

  3. #3gggraham2018-01-11 16:51

    Try these guys we have had good luck getting and assemblies for older machines. They also sell complete units, not sure how their pricing is on that but used parts have been reasonable and reliable. https://www.sewlparts.com/

  4. #4Dozerbill632018-01-12 17:10

    Thanks , I have bought parts from them before , you are right , they are very nice.