Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

WTB Cat 963 used undercarriage

dawgtracyt ยท 2016-12-08 12:58

I'm in need of a used undercarriage or just tracks for a Cat 963A 21Z. Mine has 22" tracks with 37 pads. I use mine as a farm tractor so buying a new set doesn't make $ sense to me. I'd like them to be 50% or more. It is my understanding that the track groups for a 963B and some of the 963C model will work. Please let me know if you have a set to sell. I'm in North Georgia but I'm willing to travel or have them shipped. Thanks, Tracy 404 580 3623

Replies2
  1. #1dawgtracyt2016-12-10 12:37

    Help finding an undercarraige for Cat 963 If anyone knows where to get a used undercarriage at a reasonable price that would be helpful as well. i'm in North Georgia but I'd ship it or travel to pick it up Thanks for your help, Tracy 404 580 3623

  2. #2Dickjr.2016-12-10 14:21

    If you know the rail part numbers , you might get on machinery trader and find it on the parts tab. The worst thing about buying a take off used set , they are most likely worn out as well. The are salvage yards as well. Nasser Equipment in Ga may have something or ironpeddlers. You can google them to get a contact number.