Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

XCMG XE60DA Service Manual

Brian Bobb · 2025-10-19 18:17

Hi, I am looking for the service manual for this Chinese excavator if anyone can assist me with this.

Replies6
  1. #1Simon C2025-10-20 14:26

    Machines sold for super cheap, with not one person that I have ever met that knows anything about them. Hope you can buy a manual somewhere with someone to consult on it. I only buy stuff that I can fix myself or that someone else with more experience can get me out of trouble. Maybe someone else will chime in with some info. Simon C

  2. #2Brian Bobb2025-10-20 18:00

    Yes, that is the problem with these particular brands. It was a friend of mine that is trying to get the manual for it as there is no pilot pressure.

  3. #3Universal Parts2025-10-21 01:41

    XCMG's parts manual is only available in Chinese. Are you sure you can understand it?

  4. #4Brian Bobb2025-10-21 11:46

    Mainly looking for the service manual

  5. #5excavator2025-10-21 11:50

    At one point the Deere publications site listed manuals for XCMG machines but I don't think they do currently. I wonder if that has anything to do with Deere building their own machines now?

  6. #6Brian Bobb2025-10-21 15:43

    Would have been nice if they still had them. That could probably be one of the reasons as to why they stop listing them.