Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Yale Forklift Pick!

Ao7000 ยท 2021-10-26 13:01

I'll start by saying that I have loved using this forum for loads of information when I was troubleshooting my project Case 580 Super L. So this month's project I have found something new to occupy my time. I friend of mine had an old Yale Forklift with no mfg information that would tell you what it was exactly. He stated it had a broken hydraulic pump mounting bracket and he just never fixed it so it has sat for 10 years. I asked him what he wanted for it and he said just take it get it out of my yard I'm tired of looking at it. Looking it over it's an inline 4 cyl engine that runs on either gas or propane. He told me it ran great before the pump bracket broke or he said he can't remember it having any issues. I do know what it weighs but it broke the spring hanger and a few 2-year-old oil-treated boards on the 20' ditch witch trailer. I would like to get some information for any parts ordering I may need or troubleshooting. I'll attach some pictures to see if anyone can help me out. I appreciate any help at all!! Thank ya much!!!!

Replies3
  1. #1Ao70002021-10-26 13:04
  2. #2Ao70002021-10-26 13:11
  3. #3Scottlift2022-06-21 18:41

    I know this is a very old question and picture but wanted to answer it the picture is of a 1986 Yale forklift with a fe 2.0 Mazda engine in it . It is newmatic tires 5000lb unit l believe that of any truck built this was the best truck ever built .l say that because it was very easy to work on there was a lot of room in it to repair it not like today's trucks were it is hard to get into and you need to be a electrical engineer to fix.