Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Yale Trojan” troyan e yale-Trojan 8000

trombeur ยท 2023-03-10 11:03

hi, could you kindly provide me with information on the manufacturer and machines Yale Trojan" troyan and yale-Trojan 8000, thanks, I think the trojan 8000 was the flagship machine the flagship the biggest one thanks regards

Replies4
  1. #1Rustyfender2023-03-12 10:37

    Eaton,Yale Trojan, I currently have a 2000 Trojan, very simple machine, made up of a lot of parts that can be repaired / rebuilt. eg, Detroit, Allison and Cummins to mention a few. other parts are common parts also hydraulics etc. My 2000 would almost fit in bucket of that 8000

  2. #2kshansen2023-03-12 11:33

    Here is a link to one article I was able to find: About Trojan Heavy Equipment Heavy equipment such as loaders, tractors and backhoes are sold under the Trojan brand. Trojan developed a reputation for high-quality heavy equipment in the early 1900s, but was most recognized for producing one of the largest front loaders ever, as well as the first duel pivoting loader. The... www.merchantcircle.com

  3. #3trombeur2023-03-17 14:08

    thanks for the clarification I think this huge wheel loader is the grandmother of all the large articulated mining wheel loaders from the little I've seen on the net perhaps the forerunner of letorneau and the other large and muscular ones, am I wrong?

  4. #4steve wherley2023-04-23 09:54

    this looks to be 6000 and 8000 was double articulated in front of cab and behind cab .Thie looks to be 6000 WE ay tri state machinery in minneapolis got 8 of the 8 8000 ever made from trojan and parts assembled 6 of them and sold tthem jorjan nad stoped production and whated not a thing to do with them i keeped them going for years buy the way 8000 had v12 71's