I have a YANMAR 2010D that the hydraulics suddenly stopped working on the front end loader and 3-point. I changed the hydraulic fluid, filter and bled the system with no success. Any suggestions on what I can try before attempting to find a mechanic to come out to look at it.
Sounds like the hydraulic pump isn't turning. I'm not familiar enough with Yanmar to know how the hydraulic pump is set up.
Make sure there are no lock outs preventing you from using hydraulics. Like PTO switch, clutch switch, on my Kubota, even though it’s simple and doesn’t have a seat belt switch, it’s got everything else, to keep me from doing something stupid. Does it even sound like it’s trying to do anything or not. Could be the hydraulic pump coupler has given up.
I finally took the time to take everything apart, and it was a sheared Woodruff key. The tractor is grey-listed, so finding parts or even a parts manual is making my eyes bleed from staring at the computer. Thanks to everyone for your advice and assistance!
Woodruff keys are usually pretty hard to shear. I'd be checking out everything to make sure something isn't seized up.
Well, if you know anything about a Yanmar YM2010d tractor, I'd gladly take some assistance for two reasons. 1. I know NOTHING about tractors. 2. I have been looking for a manual, any manual. Parts, service, anything, and I've found nothing!
A Yanmar excavator dealer may be able to help with manuals. Yanmar may have a website with contact info. as well.
Yes I was able to get a hold of Yanmar America a few years back and got some manuals for a guy I was doing work for. It helped us out, maybe they will help you. Simon C
This tractor doesn't really fall under the Heavy Equipment Tractor/loader/backhoe category. According to Yanmar the grey market manuals were only written in and available in the Japanese language. Good luck with your search and repairs. I'm sure there is a group out there somewhere that is dedicated to information on the grey market Yanmars that could be of more help.