Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Yanmar 210 ctl

southernman13 ยท 2017-05-19 07:05

Are these rebadged tak/ghel machines. They look good and seem to be priced right. I don't ever see any out and about. Anyone have any experience with these units. Thanks

Replies3
  1. #1KSSS2017-06-03 00:35

    They are Gehl products. I spoke with a dealer for the Yanmar version of these machines earlier this Spring. He stated that they would not be selling the CTL's any more. He said they had a lot of problems with them. Not sure specifically what the issues were.

  2. #2southernman132017-06-03 02:35

    That's probably why I never see them in the workplace. I thought they had a slide door like kubota but they don't. I see the kubota everywhere

  3. #3skata2017-06-05 01:52

    i believe it. the assembly and fit and finish of gehl machines is very subpar. having things like poor routing of hoses rubbing and causing leaks, to bolts coming loose, is not the type of failures you should get on a machine.