hello I I'm looking for the compression test kit for a Yanmar engine model 3TNV88. this engine is currently in a Hitachi zaxis 35. does anybody have a John Deere part number for a compression test kit? also a proper glow plug adapter will work! Thanks!
The larger set from Harbor Freight works on those engines
Do they ship to Canada? Do you have a sku or part number? Thanks again!
I don't think they do. http://www.hoyetractor.com/PROD/CTA.htm
I looked them up for a 35D john deere but it uses an air heater not glow plugs so Im not sure if its the same model as your hittachi. The deere part number for the single injector adapter is JDG560. The gauge is JT01682. Anytime Ive ordered deere tools its taken six months before they arrived.
Thanks very much! I will order the tools even if it takes months as there are hundreds of these machines out there!
You can also buy a similar kit to the harbor freight one from Napa in Canada, Ultra Pro brand. Just a cheap set though..