Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Yanmar Parts Prices

upnover ยท 2009-10-02 20:44

So my fuel gauge in the 35-5 stays pinned at the full mark. I ordered a new fuel sender (warranty) and hope to replace it when I get to where my machine is right now. For the fun of it I asked the price for the fuel sender and the rubber gasket. $14.67 for the sender and $7.35 for the gasket. Needless to say I was pleasantly surprised about the fuel sender, gasket prices didnt make sense but whatever. I dont know how that compares to CAT, Deere or Hitachi arts prices. I know when I owned a CAT skid steer the parts prices were steep. In fact I thought they should be serving caviar and champagne at the parts counter.

Replies4
  1. #1Carportman2010-01-26 13:46

    Need Yanmar engine Looking for anything from a block up to full used engire. Yanmar 3TN100, 3 cyl. for a skid steer. Thanks

  2. #2IH560JL2011-12-19 20:33

    looking for used 3tn100 engine for kobelco sk50ur. 8156260328

  3. #3TCM2011-12-20 15:25

    That's a a good price. I replaced a fuel gauge on a kubota RTV and it was $60.00 canadian. I can't believe the price of parts for my Kubota mini ex. There almost as bad as airplane parts. Nuts!

  4. #4Carportman2011-12-20 18:17

    I see that you are also looking for parts for a Yanmar 3TN100. Mine is for a Daewoo (Doosan) skid steer but I expect the pistons, etc are the same. Please let me know if you find a place or part number for oversize pistons, standard bearings, gasket set, etc. If you wish for me to reciprocate, send your contact information to me at [email protected] . I am near Dallas, TX Good Luck /Thanks