Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Yanmar SV 100

curbside ยท 2010-08-01 11:13

Anybody here run one of these machines or own one? Any thoughts on the machine good or bad? It looks like its one of the largest of the minis and most machines then take a large jump to the next size.

Replies3
  1. #1KSSS2010-08-01 11:48

    I am not sure these are considered mini exs, l like the Yanmar hyd coupler, wish more would copy it. Komatsu also has some machines in this weight class.

  2. #2curbside2010-08-01 14:10

    The Yanmar still outweighs the Komatsu by nearly 4000lbs and has a 10hp difference. I know what you mean about minis but most manufactuers keep that class in their mini section. I found most of the manufactuers have their largest one sitting in that 18000 - 19000 lb weight class with around 55- 60hp.

  3. #3xcmark2010-08-12 13:38

    Yanmar builds very high quality equipment , I would not be afraid of them. I cant comment on that model .