Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Yanmar VIO45-5B Quick couple failed

James Conant · 2023-09-24 18:08

My quick coupler failed... I have power to switch and light shows cylinder is open, however the coupler is in the operation position and will not reopen... the fuse is good and I can't see any broken wires anywhere... There are two electric solenoid valves on the front of the valve body are either one of these for the quick coupler?

Replies5
  1. #1heymccall2023-09-24 19:04

    Vio50-6 shows them at main pump. I don't have manual for yours.

  2. #2James Conant2023-09-24 21:52

    Thanks... I was going the wrong way... You are correct, the coupler control is on the pump on a VIO45-5... What I was looking at are the auxiliary solenoids... You saved my bacon !!!

  3. #3Pop Nicolae2024-12-28 06:38

    Salut Mă poți ajuta și pe mine cu o schemă a acționarilor cuplei rapide pentru un escavator yannmar vs 100 mulțumesc

  4. #4heymccall2024-12-28 07:10

    English please. These are the solenoids on Vio80-1a, which I believe is now SV100.

  5. #5Pop Nicolae2024-12-28 14:09

    Thank you