I need the year of mfg on a JD 444H wheel payloader with SIN DW444HX567390 am pretty sure that is it, mechanics tell me that is an engine SIN. The steel plate info tag is gone from machine, but other documents I have show the SIN DW444HX567390 so who is right?
Welcome to HEF Mike . That serial number is not working at the Deere Power system site. Generally the last 6 digits of the serial # is stamped into the frame where the machine serial tag would be.
Thank you so much! I found the stamped numbers and they are 567390 which I gave to the JD mechanics for the year search. So now my question is what Year is it? It runs with some fixable issues, has a low hour rebuild engine and I want to have all the required info available when I place it on auction.
Interesting….Maybe @mg2361 will have better luck with your serial # at the Deere dealer portal.
Welcome to HEF Mike ! Please post a picture of the stamped numbers, the machine, and post the engine serial number as well. No luck for me either.
attached info on the JD 444H Ser# is DW444HX567390 engine model # 4045TDW50 ser. # T04045T762609 am after the Year on this loader thank you for the help!
Unfortunately, the serial number for the machine does not come up. The engine serial is not coming up with a machine match, however the engine is a 1998.