Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Yer Might Like Ter Look At Thie Site.

Deas Plant ยท 2007-04-09 03:40

Hi, Folks. After my nana nap today, which was RUDELY interrupted by a certain West Australian Pro thread hi-jacker (LOL), I went wandering around WWW and just happend to land on this site: http://translate.google.com/transla...ev=/search?q=HD41,+Fiat-Allis+41+B&hl=en&sa=X Thort sum uv U might be interested.

Replies10
  1. #1Dozerboy2007-04-10 21:03
  2. #2wrenchbender2007-04-10 21:09

    Well ya thunk rite I really think that SxSD9 is Although I don't think I would want to work on it.

  3. #3Jeff D.2007-04-10 22:05

    How'de I miss this one? Thanks Deas, this is right up my alley!

  4. #4zhkent2007-04-22 10:29

    New member Hey all, Been putting some video on the web. This is one of my D9G http://zhkent.com/mikeandsuzanspond.wmv My sign off is the home page. Looks like I might have found a great forum. Thanks Kent

  5. #5nedly052007-04-22 12:49

    Did I see that video on you tube??

  6. #6zhkent2007-04-22 14:22

    nedly05, Yes. Youtube is kind of neat. I get a kick out of this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXUBL0JnKY8 . His wife(?) sure thinks its funny. Kent

  7. #7Countryboy2007-04-22 20:55

    Welcome to HEF zhkent! :drinkup

  8. #8zhkent2007-04-22 21:32

    Thanks for the welcome Countryboy. Deas Plant, Hope I didn't rudely interrupt another nap, durn thread hijackers anyway. Kent

  9. #9surfer-joe2007-04-23 00:30

    Yer Might Like Do you see that nice black dirt zhkent is playing in? Not even a small pebble in it. I haven't seen nice clean dirt like that in years. Some guys are just born lucky!

  10. #10zhkent2007-04-23 22:24

    Yer Might Like I am a lucky guy - my 2 kids and wife are healthy and had me crackin up tonight. Of course they make fun of me.... I do run into some harder dirt at work sometimes.. http://zhkent.com/pond1/march16.wmv