Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

York Rake SSF

turfguy1969 ยท 2008-03-25 14:10

http://www.yorkmodern.com/catalog/-c-21_31.html?osCsid=8b72084c521495728082cbae41227c89 Anyone Tried this York Rake skid steer attachment? It says you can pull and push by reversing the tines? How quickly to change it around? thanks newbie

Replies6
  1. #1Countryboy2008-03-25 19:20

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums turfguy1969! :drinkup

  2. #2turfguy19692008-03-26 07:57

    THANKS and a yee haw back at-cha!!

  3. #3greywynd2008-03-26 10:19

    I would suspect it is still basically a 3 point hitch rake, with a mounting adapter to fit the skid. My guess is you pull a pin, swing the entire thing around, and replace the pin, similar to a 3pth blade. Would only take a minute or so, but would require getting out to do it. (If my thinking is correct, I can't see any large pics to get a good look at the setup.)

  4. #4Tri-Star2008-04-01 13:40

    Looks like a lot of money for so little! I have a harley rake on my bobcat and I love it best investment I made as far as attachments go, bought it used from the bobcat rental fleet 2 years ago for about $3500 less than a new one and havent had any trouble yet! It just seems to be alot more versitile attachment, to me anyway! But thats just my opinion!

  5. #5BIGDAN3152008-04-02 13:21

    My bobcat bucket has some brakets welded on the inside bottom and one on the top so I can use any 3 point attchment Ie. york rake, scraper blade, box blade etc. Works pritty good.

  6. #6talus2009-01-10 00:43

    Have you looked @ the front runner rakes? I think they make them for ffc. I found one used and works pretty well. If you have a pick up truck with a fisher minute mount it can go on that too. Beleive it or not it works awesome in the snow. Check ebay. There is a couple on there right now.