Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

you GOTTA watch this!

dayexco ยท 2007-01-25 11:26

http://www.filecabi.net/video/dumptrucknt.html

Replies5
  1. #1Truckie2007-01-25 11:58

    Man that was incridable. I glad the family in the car that got hit were ok other than bumps and burses and crap scared out of them. That was pretty cool someone got a baseball bat and started beating the driver after he climbed out of the truck. To bad they did not get a chance to beat on him a little longer.

  2. #2CascadeScaper2007-01-25 23:09

    Is that even legal for the bystander to beat the crap out of the guy?

  3. #3Wulf2007-01-25 23:28

    I didn't see anyone beating anyone and neither did the cop...:wink2

  4. #4Steve Frazier2007-01-26 09:31

    That's why I could never be a cop. The guy wouldn't make it to trial if I had caught him, I couldn't see a bat either!!:spaz It's good no innocent citizens were hurt, but some poor contractor is out of a work truck.

  5. #5Dozerboy2007-01-28 19:13

    Not very often you see a car take out a dump truck.