Hey all,I was wondering if anyone has here has been operating a new Case super n? If so can you point out the good and bad? How about the longer front loader arms does it really dump to the center of tandem trucks? Also it seems case is the only one now with a straight rear boom. Does the lighter weight rear boom material make any difference on the job site? Just curious, I haven't had the chance to run one myself. Thanks
The company i work for bought several this spring. While i am not a fan of case backhoes they seem to be nice machines. With the tier 4 you can't let them idle for very long at all. But other than that they seem pretty close to the m series. I will say the hoe is very quick. As for the longer arms I have not loaded a truck so cannot say if the longer arms make a huge difference or not. The boom seems to have a good amount of power, we lifted some heavy pipe and valves this summer and it handled them pretty easily. All in all they are decent machines so far.