Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Yuchai YC15-8

Bulldog67 ยท 2010-03-15 03:37

If anyones got one can you tell me how to operate the expanding tracks! :beatsme ...I can get it so the tracks are off the ground then flick the switch but nothing happens, what am I missing?

Replies4
  1. #1Squizzy246B2010-03-15 07:34

    After you flick the switch then operate the blade control....usually

  2. #2strott2010-03-15 15:25

    As above I would of thought!! Hows it drive anyway?? Yuchai's were selling brand new machines dirt cheap last time I looked.

  3. #3Bulldog672010-03-19 04:06

    Woohoo it works!!!...needed a bit of a grease as there was some surface rust preventing movement. Drives 'ok' well they say you get what you pay for. It's a 2007 model has 480 hours on clock and I paid NZ$20,000 including trailer.

  4. #4chasm2012-07-01 09:16

    Hi i know this is a old thread but im looking at the same machine as you have, is it a ok machine? much trubble? sorry for bad english