Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Yujin Tech Seoul, Korea

joispoi · 2008-08-04 07:23

Has anybody had experience purchasing parts from Yujin Tech in Seoul, Korea? They don´t have a website. They do have a physical address, phone and fax #´s. I was quoted a very attractive price on a breaker install kit. However, the salesman has a hotmail email address, which causes me to want additional background info on the company. This transaction also requires an international bank transfer which means no transaction insurance. (In truth, I haven´t asked about using Visa or mastercard).

Replies2
  1. #1CM19952008-08-04 07:44

    Hmmm... disposable email address, no transaction insurance, no website - I think I would find another supplier. Just my cautious $.02.

  2. #2joispoi2008-08-05 14:35

    Turns out the guy is a scammer. He´s had the website since February of 2008. The website looks official at first glance, but it´s pure crap. Stay away from equipbank.