Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Yutani excavators specification

Lnguye71 ยท 2016-08-24 23:43

Hi Anyone knows the specification for these excavators please help Yutani MD450BLC Yutani MD200BLC

Replies4
  1. #1lantraxco2016-08-25 00:56

    They'll be similar to other makes with the same model numbers. Have you tried calling Feenaughty Machinery in Portland? They were the Yutani dealer in between Mitsubishi and Kobelco, now they also do Doosan. They might be able to send you some information. Phone: 503-282-2566

  2. #2Lnguye712016-08-25 12:12

    Hi lantraxco Thanks for the help. I called them and they said machines are too old they do not have them. Is there a manual some where that i can down load? Thanks for all the help in advance

  3. #3lantraxco2016-08-25 14:50

    Nothing I could find online, as you say too old. Sorry.

  4. #4excavator2016-08-25 18:36

    I'll try to do some digging, I've got it written down somewhere. Like you say, they're old and I'm getting there. Don't remember things like I used to.