Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Z45 Turntable will not Rotate

DarrenDolman ยท 2018-10-27 03:18

In an attempt to fix a jerky turntable I tried to calibrate the joysticks and set the thresholds. Now the turntable will not turn and the alc500 gives an error code of 43 - 15. Turntable Rotate flow control valve. Value too low. The turntable works correctly from Ground Control. Can anyone tell me what this error code specifically refers to? Thanks.

Replies4
  1. #1John C.2018-10-28 10:39

    The title header shows forklifts and telehandlers so there might be some confusion as to what you are working on. Perhaps a photo of the machine might help to garner some responses.

  2. #2DarrenDolman2018-10-28 10:52

    Sorry. It is a Genie Z45 boom lift. I did not see another forum section dedicated to these type machines but doing a search brought up links to similar machines in this particular section of the forum.

  3. #3Moonlite2018-10-29 00:11

    It says frozen at zero or neutral. I would try to recalibrate again.

  4. #4SteveP.2023-11-15 11:38

    I am having the same problem, TT will not rotate from platform. Error Code 43-15, were you able to solve?