Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Zaxis 200 No hydraulic power after Rototilt install

BHILL ยท 2016-10-14 21:31

We installed a new R6 rototilt on a 2005 hitachi zaxis 200lc. It now has alot less hydraulic power for all the functions and the power boost doesn't work anymore. We removed an old thumb setup and solenoids. The aux pressure was increased for the rototilt. We did cap a port on the aux solenoid spool on the right side of the main valve block that was plumbed in for the thumb controls.. I will post a pic of it asap. I have hydraulic and electrical schematics , but can't id the aux spool ports. If anyone know these machines please help. Thanks

Replies2
  1. #1cps2016-10-26 15:55

    Hi BHILL, Did you fit the R6 yourself? we are the rototilt dealer for Ireland, what system do you have? ICS? It soualvends like a servo pressure problem making me think its something to do with the feeder/shunt valve. Aiden

  2. #2br14742016-10-27 21:18

    normally when a one way function is installed it is. There is pilot pressure applied to one side of the aux. spool and the other gets routed to tank, so that it does not hold pressure due to heat inside valve. The one and only time I installed a system similar I had to wire in the the electrical system to turn the pumps on to do work. Question here? are there electrical wires going to solenoids on top of your hydraulic pumps? If I remember correct those are for aux functions. They are proportional so do not go checking for 24vdc there. But you may need a little more Dealer help. I worked at the Deere dealer and we had never installed one before. We had to call Deere engineering for help on that one. It was an NOX kit. I think that customer had so many issues with it they removed it since though.