Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

ZB6034-44 CARELIFT I CAN NOT FIND INFO ON THIS TELEHANDLER

Cononie ยท 2024-12-03 13:11

ZB6034-44 CARELIFT I CAN NOT FIND INFO ON THIS TELEHANDLER LOOKING FOR A MANUAL

Replies4
  1. #1Vetech632024-12-03 14:19

    Pettibone?

  2. #2Cononie2024-12-03 15:14

    no Carelift

  3. #3Tb's2024-12-20 17:07

    They were bought by skyjack around 2008. Skyjacks website has the manuals and updated skyjack part numbers if you need those. A ton of carelifts in my area. I have also phoned skyjack for help with success.

  4. #4Cononie2024-12-20 17:34

    I have contacted Skyjack I talked to them on the phone and they said that they do not have any manuals for this machine because it is so outdated and it's to me it's only an 87 so I don't see it being that old but they definitely do not have anything on that machine they said look up one of the other machines and try to get a grasp on something. thank you for replying if you have any other ideas I'll be interested. I've tried eBay all that stuff