Hey all, I just had a dash light pop up and looking for a bit of advice and a manual for this transmission as well. Was a really hot day, transmission low pump pressure light came on and seems like it has a little less power. Light is on through all gears, let fully cool down and light still on. Fluid seems to be a dextron type and i see in the manual that it should be a multi weight motor oil? Fluid is clean and still red. Ive bought a new filter so Ill pull the old one and open it up to see whats in there. Any idea where the suction screen might be on this Any idea where the low pressure switch is so I can test it? I have the parts manual but it is horrible with no indication where this is. I'll also clean the vent. Once i go through all of that I might be able to have some fells come by and check the pump pressure. Any other words of advice? I got this loader cheap and it has paid for itself a few times over but I dont want to pack it in as replacing it would cost too much. 7500 hours on it. Many thanks for your help and expertise! Louie
Checked the filter and it is like new - not a spec in it, fluid is not burnt and looks like new. Tomorrow I'll check the pressure valve spring to see if it is busted. Loader still drives and works but is lacking power - wont spin tires.
What did you find out?