Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

ZF trans adapter

HATCHEQUIP ยท 2020-10-07 11:43

Acquired this the other day OTC no longer makes the other pieces

Replies6
  1. #1HATCHEQUIP2020-10-07 11:53

    Does anyone recognize this threaded coupling would like to find the mate to it as I want to add or make a breakout box from some other application , would like to do it at the coupling or will have to go and bypass it and wire straight into it.

  2. #2HATCHEQUIP2020-10-07 11:55

    Would like to find the other pieces but not holding my breath .

  3. #3Cmark2020-10-07 15:57

    Google MIL-DTL to make some progress on your connector search

  4. #4HATCHEQUIP2020-10-08 11:11

    Thanks Cmark Ill give it a shot

  5. #5GaryHoff2020-10-24 00:30

    The good old breakout harness kit. Cables were limited to only a few models of machines, and I believe Case stopped selling/supporting this tool 20+ years ago. We only had a few cables at my dealership. Was very useful for diagnosing electrical issues on the ZF transmissions. As I recall, this was a AMP 206150-1 connector, should be this one: https://www.digikey.ca/en/products/detail/te-connectivity-amp/206150-1/15604?utm_adgroup=&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Smart Shopping_Supplier_TE Connectivity&utm_term=&productid=15604&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIp67B4bHM7AIVNz6tBh2LiQKbEAQYAiABEgLlHvD_BwE Maybe a breakout box like this would work? Seems to be lots of options available. https://baumtools.com/shop/mercedes-benz/d-diagnostics/38pinbob-38-pin-breakout-box-for-mercedes/ I'm sure you can verify this through the pictures. Keep us posted if you build anything

  6. #6HATCHEQUIP2020-11-17 11:15

    Gary you were on the money got all the pieces in and put together and tested.