Just bought an older tandem duel model to haul backhoe. 20 ft deck with dovetail, electric brakes and pintle hitch. I never heard of that brand until this one popped up. I looked at there website and they are still in business. It's pretty heavy made. Anyone have one?? LB
I don't have one, but know many who do. They are good trailers. There are a lot of them here in California. They are a little more pricey than others but they hold up. Give me the model number and I will give you the specs if you don't already have them. I have one of their brochures.
trailer for sale I have a 48 foot car hauler with 10 ton winch and quick release straps.Free delivery to withing 200 miles of Massachusetts location.Some new parts,everything works.Price negotiable,asking $6,200. please contact with offers,thanks [email protected]
I go by the Zieman manufacturing plant a couple times a month, if there is anything you need, let me know