Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

zoom boom 8044

Alberta Blue · 2019-12-21 15:54

When the machine is cold it wont go in reverse. Once warmed up its fine and will engage normally. Forward is not a problem...thanks for looking Ron

Replies4
  1. #1tool_king2019-12-22 18:28

    What are trans pressure when cold and when hot ? What is your email address so I can send you the service manual with specs if you don't already have the manual for it . The trans model is T12000 in your machine .

  2. #2Alberta Blue2019-12-23 21:12

    i havent checked the pressures. The problem happens when the weather is cold. In the summer it is not an issue. I don't know if this needed to be clarified? My email is [email protected] Merry Christmas Ron

  3. #3Bls repair2019-12-30 17:36

    I’ve had this happen many times on a lot of different types of equipment . That’s they recommend warming up equipment in cold weather.

  4. #4Alberta Blue2019-12-30 22:11

    Thanks, yep it would be better if we could keep it in a heated shop...