Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Zx200 rev problem

Nikaudemolition · 2019-02-13 23:19

Hi team, I have a zx200 that’s causing me to lose my hair lol . I put another control unit (dial etc) , an ex motor and a cable from another zx200 but the problem seems to not be fixed. I have check the ec motor and it’s reading 2.5volts on the green wire for the 3pin plug. I have done the engine learning etc it will start up fine and idle but won’t rev up.i will turn the dial and heat a tiny increase in the revs but that’s it. Is there a computer in the circuit that can cause it? I would I reset it?

Replies4
  1. #1TVA2019-02-14 04:08

    Does it change rpm with mode charge?

  2. #2BigWrench552019-02-14 08:02

    I'm not sure if I am remembering right, but there is a switch behind the seat that changes the modes of the machine. I'm not sure what it is exactly for but I think it's for training mode so that you can operate it at slower speeds. If I remember correctly it is in the fuse panel behind the seat in the upper right corner of the fuse panel. Good luck and I hope that this will help.

  3. #3Nikaudemolition2019-02-14 14:03

    Hi guys thank you for your input. Rpm does not change no matter what mode. Yes there is a tiny switch located in front of the fuse box for the engine learning. It’s fine etc it will start up but the engine will not rev up if I turn the throttle dial up. I heard of people resetting the computer but I do not know how to do that. Cheers

  4. #4KenAl2019-02-18 21:41

    Put the dial to full rpm then go unplug your pressure sensors in the pump compartment.